Spring is the perfect time to refresh your nail polish collection with some bright and fresh shades. Here are the top 10 nail polish colors to try this spring:
- Lilac – This soft purple shade is perfect for spring and pairs well with both pastels and brighter colors.
- Coral – A bright and cheerful coral shade adds a pop of color to any spring outfit.
- Mint Green – This cool and refreshing shade is perfect for spring and looks great on both short and long nails.
- Peach – A soft peach shade is a subtle way to add some color to your nails without being too bold.
- Sky Blue – This light and airy blue shade is perfect for the warmer months and pairs well with white and other pastels.
- Bubblegum Pink – A bright and fun pink shade is a staple for spring and looks great on all skin tones.
- Canary Yellow – This bold and sunny shade is perfect for adding some fun and energy to your spring look.
- Lavender – A light and pretty lavender shade is perfect for spring and pairs well with other pastels and neutral tones.
- Nude – A neutral nude shade is a timeless choice for any season and pairs well with any outfit.
- Metallic – A metallic nail polish adds some shine and glamour to any spring look and pairs well with all colors.
By trying out these top 10 nail polish colors for spring, you can add some fun and freshness to your nail game this season.